Tuesday 17 February 2009

Monday 2nd February – Snow!


It snowed today! I was very surprised how excited everyone was, we have snow like this a lot in Korea. It was even on the news here, but I didn’t see leader Gordon Brown on the news at all.

Karen and Emily came round and threw snow at me when I opened door, I thought this was very rude and shut door. They told me not to be “spoil sport”, so I get bucket of water and throw it over them, and they didn’t think this was so funny! Apparently I went “too far” - but I only stepped out of front door. I think they were upset, but water isn’t as cold as snow they threw on me? I don’t understand.

Emily lent me more Cure music and some films, but since Team America I don’t want to watch anymore films.

Jason wasn’t happy that I burned his Team America DVD, he said I should get a “sense of humour man”, but isn’t “sense of humour man” a clown, I don’t know where to get them?


I didn’t watch much of “Team America: World Police”, as soon as I see Dear Leader as a puppet I turned it off. I am surprised grown man like Jason likes puppet shows, although Karen often tells me he’s childish. It’s his birthday soon; maybe I should buy him a puppet; or a Muppet? I don’t know the difference, but Emily says he acts like a Muppet and I think they are a kind of puppet.

I like Emily, she took the time to learn some of my language, “An nyoung” she greeted me, she didn’t say it right but she tried honorably. Jason always say she looks like the Grim-Reaper, I don’t know who she is but she must be pretty to look like Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment